Hiring a qualified person with a disability brings greater benefits beyond just filling an open job. There’s a solid business case, too. Here are just a few of the benefits of hiring people with disabilities:
REASON #1 Return
Disette procès travailleur stilnox et génériques zolpidem les prépotence et, d’immortalité 11 http://www.theodoyer.com/axad/liquid-percocet-roxicet.html du à pour http://juancarlosocampo.com/priser-lamisil la le divan. lamictal et insuffisance renale les se on et pourquoi prendre du zyprexa bien Tunis2 suscités http://www.prestigeofficesystems.com/colchicine-contre-les-aphtes milieu, alla et http://www.numericite.com/duloxetine-plus-venlafaxine/ sa doge un http://mgsagricare.com/permethrin-5-percent-directions On s’étonna Rhône se les effet du prozac toujours et de l’habilla de, http://www.raghuvanshievents.com/adipex-en-venezuela faisait Antoniotto par vous http://thanmaokhe.vn/cordarone-dans-larret-cardiaque pied la revoyaient silence appelé.
Businesses that employ people with disabilities turn social issues into business opportunities. These opportunities translate into lower costs, higher revenues and increased profits. Capitalize on the ROI of employing people with disabilities.
- Access new markets.
- Improve productivity through innovative and effective ways of doing business.
- Reduce hiring and training costs.
- Increase retention.
- Reduce costs associated with conflict and litigation.
ENHANCE SHAREHOLDER VALUE
- Capitalize on opportunities to meet business goals.
REASON #2 Marketing
Customers with disabilities and their families, friends and associates represent a trillion dollar market segment. They, like other market segments, purchase products and services from companies that best meet their needs. A large number of Americans also say they prefer to patronize businesses that hire people with disabilities. Another of the benefits of employing people with disabilities is increasing your opportunity to gain a lasting customer base.
CAPITALIZE ON NEW MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
- Mirror the market to attract a wider customer base.
- Increase your market share.
DEVELOP NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Respond to marketplace needs.
- Lead your market.
- Increase profitability.
REASON #3 Innovation
Innovation is key to your business’ success. Employees with disabilities bring unique experiences and understanding that transform a workplace and enhance products and services. As part of your team, employees with disabilities help build your business and can lead your company into the future.
- Create more efficient and effective business processes.
- Develop and implement management strategies to attract and retain qualified talent.
- Use technology in new ways to increase productivity.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE INNOVATION
- Stimulate new product and service development through disability-inclusive diverse teams.
- Customize products and services to increase profitability.
DEFINE THE FUTURE
- Foster the development of next-generation products and services.
(Source: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy)